SEBI vide its circular no. SEBI/HO/IMD/DF2/CIR/P/2016/42 dated March 18, 2016 read alongwith circular no. SEBI/HO/IMD/DF2/CIR/P/2017/35 dated April 28, 2017 has mandated the Mutual Funds /Asset Management Companies to make the following disclosures pertaining to a financial year on the MF/AMC website under a separate head – 'Remuneration':
1. Name, designation and remuneration of Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Chief Investment Officer (CIO) and Chief Operations Officer (COO) or their corresponding equivalent by whatever name called.
2. Name, designation and remuneration received by top ten employees in terms of remuneration drawn for that financial year.
3. Name, designation and remuneration received of all employees of MF/AMC whose: • Annual remuneration was equal to or above INR One crore and two lakh for that year. • Monthly remuneration in the aggregate is not less than INR Eight lakh and fifty thousand per month, if the employee is employed for a part of the financial year.
4. The ratio of CEO's remuneration to median remuneration of MF/AMC employees.
5. MF's total AAUM, debt AAUM and equity AAUM and rate of growth over last three years. The underlying objective of the said SEBI circular was to promote transparency in remuneration policies so that executive remuneration is aligned with the interest of investors, MFs /AMCsClick here to view: Details of remuneration of executives and other personnel of NJ Asset Management Company Limited